Griptec Original Grip Paste
Griptec Original Grip Paste – 100g
Made in New Zealand from natural ingredients, GripTec Grip Paste is an aggressive non-slip grip formulation. Applied to the hands, it enables complete control of the ball or sports apparatus handle.
GripTec’s unique formulation repels water, prevents perspiration & leaves a super grip residue allowing for maximum grip and friction in wet, hot, sweaty and dewy conditions.
GripTec gives you superior grip and maximum control allowing you to perform at your peak.
- Hydrophobic ingredients repel water and prevent product wearing out. These ingredients allow for maximum grip in wet, hot, sweaty, humid and dewy conditions.
- Fine particle size grit within the paste activates with moisture. This fine grit combined with the stiction of the paste provides a high friction grip optimizing control.
Points of difference to competitor products
- Higher durability than other products.
- Paste is more efficient and environmentally friendly than sprays, which contain roughly 40-60% Solvent and propellant.
- GripTec has been designed to be comfortable to use on hands as opposed to some competing products which rely solely on tackiness and can be gluggy and uncomfortable to use.
- GripTec Grip Paste allows for athletes to easily release/pass balls as it is a subtle tack feeling rather being overtly sticky.
- Developed with two years research and development, in conjunction with NZ Super Rugby Teams. Now used by all professional rugby teams in New Zealand including the National side. Also used by NRL team The Warriors and the National rugby league side.