Please read the following important terms and conditions.
1) Pricing: All prices indicated are for goods stocked at Multifit sports’ head office. Appropriate care has been taken to ensure that the price list was correct at the time of publication, however, Multifit sports reserves the right to change any prices without notice. Prices are subject to change due to $Aus fluctuations, supplier pricing and availability. Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and exclude GST. All transactionsare processed in AUD.
2) Payment: Casual trading terms are that payment is due 14 days after the invoice statement has been generated. For trade account customers, trading terms are that payment is due 21 days after the invoice statement has been generated. Payment methods accepted include Cheque, Cash, eFT and direct deposit. Credit Card (visa and Mastercard) payments are accepted but incur a 1.6% surcharge for payments over $400
3) Freight: Handling and delivery charges vary from state to state. Please contact your local distributor or head office for more information on delivery charges. orders originating from head office over the value of $300 will be sent Free of delivery charges. extra charges can be incurred for large items, delivery to remote areas, and some loyalty products.
4) Processing Time: All orders will be processed within 24 hours of receiving them. orders are shipped using courier services, which allows tracking of individual orders.
5) Damage, Loss or shortages:Multifit sports endeavours to ensure that all products sent to customers are well packed at the time of dispatch. However, it is the responsibility of the purchaser, to arrange freight insurance to cover damage or loss in transit. if instructed prior to shipment, Multifit sports will arrange freight insurance at the purchaser’s cost. An invoice is enclosed with all orders and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check this against the contents for shortages, damages and any discrepancies. Multifit sports must be notified of any discrepancies within 3 (three) working days of receipt of goods, otherwise no liability will be accepted by Multifit sports.
6) Returned Goods: Any goods returned for credit must be returned within 7 (seven) days of receipt unless otherwise arranged by Multifit sports. only goods returned in original packing and condition will be accepted.
7) Title of ownership: Any goods purchased from Multifit sports where Multifit has extended credit (for example on a credit invoice) will remain the property of Multifit sports until full payment has been received.
8) Interest Charges: Multifit sports reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue accounts at a rate of 3% above ruling Australian Bank interest rates.